Y'all know I'm a big fan of my iPhone. It's basically attached to me 24/7. If it could just cook me dinner and do my laundry, it would be perfect :)
Since I spend so much time on my phone, I wanted to share a few of my current favorite apps!
1. Echofon for Twitter: Y'all, I have tried pretty much every Twitter app on the planet, and this is hands-down my favorite. It does look different than the Twitter website, but I feel like it's the easiest to use. It's easy to navigate, easy to search, and easy to follow. It's probably the app I spend the most time on.
2. Instagram: I've only been on Instagram for two years, but it almost immediately became one of my favorite social media apps. I love taking and sharing pictures, and I love keeping up with my people and what is going on in their lives. If you haven't joined Instagram yet, you are missing out. Go sign up now!
3. Pic Stitch: Since I started using Instagram, I have had a lot of trouble with not "over-instagramming" pictures. Sometimes I have more than one picture of an event that I really want to share, so I turned to Pic Stitch! Pic Stitch allows you to create fun collages so you can share all the pictures you want without clogging up everyone's feeds.
4. Shazam: I'm obsessed with music, and I LOVE discovering new music! With a push of a button, Shazam will listen to a song and tell you the name of the song as well as the artist singing it. I've found SO MANY new songs because of it.
5. Frozen Free Fall: I'm obsessed with Frozen. I can't help it. This game is similar to Candy Crush (I think), but the levels take you through the whole Frozen story. Major characters accompany you through your journey, including my favorites Olaf and Sven. It's a pretty challenging game and is definitely not just for kids!
6. Dots: Dots is the game I play while I'm waiting on new Frozen lives :) It's basically a connect-the-dots game. The goal is to connect as many of the same color as possible. It sounds simple, but I was addicted within minutes.
7. Ticketmaster: I go to a lot of concerts, and I've spent a lot of time in front of my computer waiting and waiting to buy tickets. The Ticketmaster app is SO QUICK! Where I may wait up to twenty minutes on my computer, I can search and buy tickets within seconds. If you put in your city or venue preference, it sends you alerts when a new concert is coming your way.
8. Pinterest: Do I even need to explain this one?
9. GroupMe: GroupMe is basically a group-texting app. I've been in groups with up to eight people. It's easy because it holds all of your messages in one place instead of clogging up your text messages. You can have an alert pop up every time you have a message, or you can turn off alerts and only check when you have time.
10. Facebook Page Manager: I don't do a lot of posting on my personal Facebook page, but I do like to have access to my blog Facebook page any time I need it. I'm trying to do better about posting there, and having an app that takes me directly to the page is really helpful.
What are your favorite phone apps?